Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Apple the avenger!

What I'm listening to:

and



Hey everyone, how's life? I don't know if you've noticed, but today was Be Nice to Taylor day.
Do you know how many people observed be nice to Taylor day?
1 person. 1 person said, "happy Be Nice to Taylor Day," Taylor. Do you know who that person was? My F-ing philosophy teacher! He knows that you guys don't love me, that's why he's a philosophist...philosopher...Dr phil. So me and him are gonna run away and get married in Vegas. Oh, and Apple, if you're reading this you can be the best man (I know John just shit his pants in rage). I'm kidding. Theirs no way I could get my philosophy teacher, he's way to good for me. My algebra teacher on the other hand...Kinda looks like the alien from the movie Alien.
Anyways. I've got a little extra money lying around and I thought it might be a good idea to get a gym membership. Even if it's only for a few months it would still be fun. I don't really know though, If I do I might as well covert most of my hang out time to work out time, and I don't want that.

I'm trying to get Apple to take the kick boxing class at San Jac next year. I'm certain I can convince him, he's kinda into shit like that. Also, I think it would be pretty cool cause we would constantly get paired up, because we're practically the same person.

I'm giving blood tomorrow, or today, or yesterday. It really depends on when you're reading this. I don't have a lot to give but because I have a rare blood type its good when I do. I have to work the rest of the day after that. Lets hope I don't pass out. O- a blessing and a curse.



Oh, and Jessica, if you're reading this, nice to meet you. I'm Taylor. Hello.

Live each day well, and you will have an extraordinary life!
-Tealor Pawnd

1 comment: